Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Questions about GHRP-2 and cjc 1295 w/o Dac dosing  

RSS

Himalayan
(@himalayan)
20/06/2019 8:20 am  

Hey out there...old guy needs some advice...hope to find it here.

I train pretty much 7 days a week. I have been using Norditropin (hgh) for several years. 2IU's - 5 days a week. Took my IGF level from 136 to about 300. Happy with results but NOT the price. I also supplement testosterone with cypionate, injected once a week, .9 cc a week. Test level now at about 850.

I have researched and purchased some peptides...GHRP-2 and cjc 1295 W/O Dac...it appears this could take the place of the Norditropin for a fraction of the cost.

So, question 1...about dosing. I am very confused trying to figure out the correct dosing for my needs. I am not cycling this, as I am looking for a permanent, every day protocol for GHRP and cjc. So, the details:

GHRP-2 (5 ml vial) cut with 2.5 ml biowater
cjc-1295 W/O Dac (2 ml vial) cut with 2 ml biowater.

I am trying to match the equivalent of 2IUs a day of Norditropin, as 300 for my IGF level is good for me.

I was told by a friend to do the following dosing: GHRP...twice a day, morning and evening...100 mcg. (Now, I think this is around 5 on an insulin pin, right? Or, 2 1/2 hash marks (my insulin syringes have 50 hash marks and are labeled 0-100 by multiples of 10)

CJC 1295 W/O Dac...twice a day, in same syringe as GHRP...100 mcg (I was told this is 5 hash marks or the #10 on my insulin pin for dose.)

My question here...does anyone have a handle on whether this dose sounds about right for what I am trying to accomplish. I am just double checking the advice I am getting in my gym. Any and all input is greatly appreciated. Also, I am 5' 10" and about 170. Not looking to get "big" but really more cut and trying to stay truly strong and fit as I get older.

Topic Tags
Share: