Straightforward, tried and proven PCT help
Could someone just please give me a straightforward, tried and proven PCT?
I can’t seem to find any sources for HCG. So! Lets stick to clomid and Nolvadex for the moment if you please.
I did a search here and on other boards, but the more I read the more confused I get.
I’ve analyzed till I’m nearly paralyzed with all the info.
It is easy to figure out the gear cycle, but this PCT is somewhat confusing to me.
1) How much, how often, when of Clomid, nolvadex?
Or something else that I’m not aware of?
2) Do you have to do both of them together ?
3) Can you get away with just one of the above listed?
4) And if so! Which would you choose?
5) Why use HCG for PCT when from what I have read it should be used during a cycle .
HCG is best used during a cycle, either to:
1) Avoid testicular atrophy, or
2) Rectify the problem of an existing testicular atrophy.
Which I've never had ether of those problems.
Please try not to get real technical. As this is my problem already.
Bio= 53 years young, 225lb’s, been doing 250 ml of Test Cyp twice a week.
Going to do a ten-week cycle.