The two most popular testosterone boosters on the market are now available for comparison. Per request of many customers, we’ve put them head-to-head to see how they stack up!
Testogen is an old-school supplement that has been on the market since 2009.
TestoFuel is a top-seller with thousands of satisfied customers. It’s enjoyed countless positive reviews online since 2012, and for good reason this product works as promised to increase testosterone levels in men.
Testogen vs TestoFuel Overview
With Testogen and Testofuel, you can get your T levels up without the risk of side effects.
I’m not just talking about an increase in testosterone these products also provide a safe way for people who want to boost their hormones naturally with 100% natural ingredients.
With Testogen or TestoFuel you can get all the benefits of natural testosterone without any risk!
These supplements provide your body with ingredients that have been shown to encourage production. You won’t become dependent on them like normal steroids would, either these simply help feed our needs for more hormone in order make up some deficiency and boost energy levels too.
TestoFuel by Roar Ambition
TestoFuel is a product from Roar Ambition, the team that specializes in making fitness supplements. We’ve reviewed their products before and found them to be legit this one has even more going for it than most.
Not only does it include key ingredients like L-Citrulline DLchairs & Agmatine Deva Prana Pastilles but also has plenty others including natural herbs which make up part of what makes these guys different from other brands on shelves today.
With Roar Ambition’s new product line, we know that the formulation is based on latest clinical evidence and endorsed by pro MMA athletes. This serious company keeps updating their items every 6 months or so with them being one of many examples in this category (alongside Instant Knockout).
Robby Robinson, the ex-Mr Universe and legend in his 70’s is still going strong. He uses Testofuel to maintain a youthful appearance.
You can buy TestoFuel on their official website: testofuel.com
Testogen by Wolfson Berg Limited
Testogen is a product manufactured by the Cyprus-based company called Wolfson Berg. They also produce some other well known brands including Crazybulks which are marketed as “legal steroid alternatives”, PhenQ and others.
Wolfson Berg is a company that wants to help men become the best version of themselves. They do this by using natural ingredients in their products and always keeping your health concerns at heart, even if it means not taking risks with you’re body.
Contrary to TestoFuel which is sold through, Testogen is available on several websites on the internet that include Amazon as well as eBay. There are advantages and disadvantages.
The benefits are that it’s simpler to find a lower price on some websites. The downside is that you’re not sure what the age of product that you’re buying is. The prices tend to be higher at the end because there’s middlemen in the process.
You can buy Testogen on their official website: Testogen.com
The Ingredients overview of Testogen and Testogen
The ingredient formulas of these two products are similar, but there are still some differences that separate them apart. Testofuel has superior vitamin K2 compared to Testogen’s one with Stinging Nettle being shown as beneficial for inflammation and not testosterone production in men or women alike.
You can see exactly what, and how much of each ingredient goes into your body with no proprietary blends. The labels are open-source which makes it easy for you to adjust serving sizes according the want or need.
Testogen is an effective supplement for guys wanting to raise their T levels naturally. Along with that, it should help you with strength and muscle building as well!
Some of the ingredients are underdosed (or overdosed) which does affect its effectiveness a little bit but not too much so don’t worry about this just yet. One more thing we didn’t like was how they used vitamin K1 instead of VitaminK2.
Here’s a look at the components in Testogen:
- Magnesium Magnesium – It’s an essential component that will help boost the testosterone levels of your free and total levels. It is also beneficial for your fertility and sperm. But, Testogen uses the less bio-available form of Magnesium citrate.
- D-Aspartic acid – Another important ingredient in Testogen and contains the same amount of TestoFuel.
- Fenugreek This may help to lower the activity of the aromatase enzyme and results in lower levels of testosterone converted into estrogen.
- Vitamin B6 Vitamin B6 is natural energy booster that will help you in your workouts at the gym. See more about vitamin B6 here: https://examine.com/supplements/vitamin-b6/
- Zinc Zinc Zinc helps boost your immune system, and also balances your hormones.
- Boron Boron is an elemental mineral, similar to magnesium with respect to the effects it has on testosterone. Testogen contains only 8mg, but it is a trace mineral, and studies have proven that we require 10mg or more for the advantages.
- Vitamin K1 – This vitamin functions in conjunction with vitamin D to help support bone health. But, it’s not a potent vitamin K than K2, which is more beneficial for testosterone.
- Vitamin D Vitamin D is essential for our body to perform a myriad of functions, such as the production of testosterone.
- Nettle Leaf Extract Nettle Leaf Extract is often utilized in test boosters however, it hasn’t been proven to raise T levels. This isn’t a good decision made by the team at Testogen. We’d rather have something more effective like Mucuna Pruriens?
- Red Ginseng – Similar to Panax Ginseng that TestoFuel uses this ingredient can increase the flow of blood and overall mood.
- Bioperine This does not increase your levels of testosterone, however it it aids in absorbtion of ingredients from Testogen.
TestoFuel is different from any other testosterone boosters on the market because it not only targets your hormonal levels, but also provides essential nutrients for fat loss and muscle building.
The doses are clinically proven to be effective without being too high which makes Testofuel safe during long-term use.
TestoFuel ingredients include:
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D
- Oyster Extract It is a great source of zinc, as well as other trace minerals essential to help boost the immune system as well as testosterone production.
- Magnesium – Thanks to TestoFuel for making use of a bio-available form of magnesium known as Aspartate.
- Vitamin B6
- Panax Ginseng – It assists in increasing blood flow to the penis, which can help reduce the possibility of erectile dysfunction, as well as improve confidence and sexual desire.
- Vitamin K2 Vitamin K2 – This nutrient assists to keep testosterone levels up. Furthermore it helps in the healing of the cells in your testicles to allow them to perform at their best and produce more anabolic hormone.
We like the idea of TestoFuel because it includes vitamin K2, which is more potent than vitamin K1 at boosting testosterone.
The doses are also sensible and better for long-term support plus oyster extract provides not only zinc but a whole palette nutrients that you might have trouble getting on your diet if they’re missing out altogether.
How Many To Take Daily
The importance of serving sizes and the dosing amount to one’s health cannot be understated. It’s often those little things that make all the difference in how effective a supplement is for you, so keep this mind when reading reviews.
For instance, some T boosters have the size of 1 or 2 capsules daily. Our experience suggests that this isn’t enough for daily use, and it’s not enough to take in one go.
There is a four capsule serving that has been shown to be most efficient for men. This means you take one capsule in the morning, another at midday and then again late afternoon before bedtime with your last drink of water or other liquids during this time period if needed.
With Testogen and Tesetofuel both requiring 4 capsules per day to ensure the beneficial ingredients keep circulating in your system, we can see how this will last you a full month. These supplements contain 120 total bottles which means they have enough for at least 3 months worth of use.
Price and Value for Money of Testofuel and Testogen
With a premium price tag of $65 per bottle, Testo Fuel is not cheap. However they offer deals and discounts when you buy multiple boxes which can make the cost more reasonable for those who will be using it regularly.
If, for instance, you purchase 3 bottles of TestoFuel you could choose to receive one additional bottle of TestoFuel for no cost, or two additional containers of Prime Male (another excellent testosterone booster) totally for no cost.
In addition, you receive free shipping worldwide. This is a fantastic price. You can purchase TestoFuel straight from their website by clicking here.
Testogen is priced at $59.99 for a bottle. It’s slightly less expensive in US but in the UK each bottle of Testogen will cost 99 per cent more than testofuel.
For bulk purchase discounts, Testogen offers similar discounts like TestoFuel. E.g. purchase three bottles and receive two bottles for no cost.
For money-back guarantees TestoFuel is with the best guarantee. It provides a 90-day money-back guarantee, as opposed to Testogen’s more limited 60-day warranty before you can decide whether you’d like to get a refund or not.
Summary on Testogen vs Testofuel
When it comes to Testogen, the best deal is often found in bulk. With shorter money back guarantees and some ingredients coming at cheaper rates than others there are many reasons why this supplement may be worth considering for your next order.
TestoFuel is a top testosterone booster that has been around for several years. They use ingredients with more clinical research behind them than other products on the market, which makes Testogen’s effects more consistent and effective in general terms not just dosage but also how well it works per dose.
Testo Fuel is a product that has been backed by celebrities and fitness experts. The former Mr Universe, Robby Robinson uses it to train with The Austrian Oak.
TestoFuel rating: 5/5
Testogen rating: 4/5
Hi, I'm Dave Moffat the founder and Chief Editor of steroidsourcetalk.com and certified International Personal Trainer and Certified Nutritionist. My passion has always been bodybuilding but with 15 years' experience in weight loss programs too, it's hard not to mention all that when you're working at your fitness level fullest (I hope). When Im not in the gym or spending time away from my family i often think about what advice would help others achieve theirs goals just like these inspired mine.